Tuesday 27 October 2015

The pictures that I like (National Geographic )

Why I like this photo ? 
Because we can see a female Tiger playing with its children, is a very cute picture , you can see how a very strong and wild animal has a friendly behavior. The scene is very natural and beautiful, just see the little tigers , I love them.

Another Animal that I love is the eagle , here we can see it flying , I like the combination of colors of this animal , you can see it living in places with big montains snow-covered in the height , with its big and beautiful wings.

I like this picture just because is very funny hahaha , where we can see two praying mantis that look like they are dancing or something else , they look very happy but probably they are very angry with the people that took this picture to them hahaha.

This is a video about the incredible speed of the cheetahs , to take pictures in high speed of the cheetah , the  people of national geographic need put a lot of cameras that take a lot of photos in a short time. To make run quickly to the cheetah , they put a death animal ( or something like that ) tied to a machine that pull it.


I love this video , here we can see how the lioness defend its little lions of the lions of another pride , they put its lifes in danger to protect them. The lioness protect to its child because the maternal instinct make to do that ,but the instinct make to the lions attack to the descendants of another males too ... whatever the nature is weird .

3 comments:

  1. Wow! the pictures and videos really are incredibles! specially the pictures one and three, the number one because we can see the love between species wich I also speak, and the number three because I found really funny jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I like you choose, because I like this animals and mostly the tigers are very beautiful ! Now the videos I like both but the second video maybe is the most beautiful because like you I love how the lioness protect the little lions of the lions of another pride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jjajaja I found very funny photo of mantis , it seems as if they were dancing jajajaj

    ReplyDelete