Thursday 3 December 2015

A Photograph i like


This picture was taken by the mother of my bestfriend . In this picture you can see me sharing with my friends of the highschool in the birthday party of my bestfriend on february of this year (2015) , a few days later of my graduation. Maybe you can think that this picture is to recent to be so important to me but it is , because after that, all of us take different ways, to explain you better I will give you a example, my bestfriend, now is studying in Antofagasta , in the Universidad católica del norte geology , I dont see him since when this picture was taken , I really miss him , and all of them really , the others are studing in diferent cities , I m the only one who is studying in Santiago and that is a little lonely to me , because Im not very good making friends , I really miss all of them... Ok.. enough , I m a sentimental I know xD , ok guys that was all , good by :3

No comments:

Post a Comment