Tuesday 6 October 2015

Post 4 : My PC

Hi Guys , today I will talk you about my favorite Gadget , my Pc . I like it because I m a fanatic of the video games , I play video games since I was a little child , is my most impòrtant Hobby , Is not very productive but i really like it :B , I can play for hours , the problem is that I usually do that even in the night , so I m very tired everytime.
I think that the Pc's are better than game consoles because pc's are more powerful in graphics, and you can replace its parts for other most better .
                      

My life without my pc probably will be very boring . Probably I could meet too much people and even I could meet to the love of my life but .... nah I prefer my pc :/ .

If you ask me how I see myself in the future is something like that( And I m so proud of that):

              
Ok guys its time to go :c , I see you later !

6 comments:

  1. Hi! i like the pcs too, and although i not play in it so much like you, i enjoy the graphics and the emotion to be playing so many hours, even when is getting late, see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! i like the pcs too, and although i not play in it so much like you, i enjoy the graphics and the emotion to be playing so many hours, even when is getting late, see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matias! I don't love the laptop but like me too! IS essencial for make works, and you can saw movies there ,can keep your photos is fascinating! Bye see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Matias! I don't love the laptop but like me too! IS essencial for make works, and you can saw movies there ,can keep your photos is fascinating! Bye see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello :) Do you love the laptop too? :) We are a lot!! jaja I like the pictures that you posted :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes ! video games are the best !, I love playing "The Sims ," I can spend hours playing on the pc jajaj

    ReplyDelete