Monday 5 October 2015

Post 3: Florence Italy

.
Hi Guys , I would like talk you about a place that I really love but I've never been there , that place is Italy more specific Florence.

I like this place for many reasons , one of them is that Florence was the most importante city in the Renaissance , my favorite period of the history,the most beautiful artworks of the world was created here.
Leonardo Da Vinci that was an incredible genius and artist lived in Florence the better years of his life, creating masterpieces like The last supper or La Gioconda in that place.                      
If I can travel to Florence some day I will visit the  Palazzo Vecchio because there are the artworks of Miguel Angel and Giorgio Vasari two awesome artist that I admire.

Another reason is because I really love the italian food hahaha , if that food tastes good here in chile I cant imagine how could be in that place.

                        
Rome is another City of Italy that I really like to know , there born the roman empire , the most greatest empire that has existed.

I probably could talk you of italy for hours but I m so tired , so ... Bye guys :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment