Tuesday 15 September 2015

Autobiography

My Name is Matías Maturana , I was born in Vallenar on may 10 of 1996 . presently I m living in Santiago Because I'm studying veterinary medicine in the university of Chile.

About my family, I have two sisters , they are living in Santiago too , I see them sometimes.
My mother is in Vallenar , I call her everyday , I really miss her , my city and my old friends.

My favorite kind of music is the 90's Rock , Nirvana , Led zeppeling , pink floyd , guns n' roses for example.
I like metal bands too , like Metallica and Iron Maiden .
classics like the beatles or punk bands like El Ultimo Ke Zierre ,Marea and Extremoduro.

My hobby was play bass , but I let my bass in Vallenar :'(

Ok , I dont know what more I can tell you ... so Bye :B.




5 comments:

  1. Hi Matias, your wallpaper is very cool. I like your music :) I hope you can be with your mother again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matias, your wallpaper is very cool. I like your music :) I hope you can be with your mother again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matias, how are you doing? do you have a band?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mati,I too like nirvana, is fabulous :). I hope you've adapted well to santiago. Bye :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete